Marketing helps the general population to become more aware of what exactly it is you are selling. Consumers everywhere need to get as much information about a certain product or service. This helps them to make a more informed decision on whether to use the product or service or not. Marketing plays a vital role in the success or failure of a product. It is therefore important to come up with a strategic marketing plan to remain relevant. People use cannabis for different reasons and this is somehow determined by someone’s age. As a cannabis dispensary owner it is crucial to focus on the different audiences you have as each audience dictates a unique advertising approach. You need to mainly focus on the following audiences
1 Millennials ( 21 years)
2 Generation X ( 38-. 54 years)
3. Baby boomers ( 55-74 years)
4. Silent Generation ( 75-94 years)
The first two categories mostly rely on print media to get information. If that’s your target market then you need to put more emphasis there. Baby boomers are more advanced in age and more reserved. Their work ethic is strong and you need to be careful how you convey your message. Reaching to them requires you to use more respectable wording as compared to the first two. Very strict advertising laws have been laid down and most social media platforms decline cannabis advertisement posing a very big challenge.
Mass sms is also another way you can use to reach your audience. It requires one to subscribe to a group sms texting service. Through this you can reach as much customers as you need and optimize the message to fit the targeted audience
- You need to have a marketing strategy
- Follow all the laid down marketing rules and regulations
- Reward your loyal customers and offer promotions
- Know your target audience and what they want
- Don’t market to or near minors as it is criminal
- Don’t make misleading statement as this will negatively affect your brand and loss of customers
- Involve yourself in community activity as this will give you a platform to advertise your brand and yourself. This way you attract more and new customers
- Work on your cannabis SEO game or Click for Hash Online
Cannabis has in the past been associated with bad morals but this is slowly changing. Most people who used it engaged in harmful activities leading to it’s stigmatization. Research has shown that cannabis has its good side. It’s medicinal value has made it to be accepted in the society and some countries have gone ahead and legalized it. It has become just like any other brand in the market though some people still have reservations about it. This resistance is what requires you to have a strong marketing strategy.